Sometimes, an hour is all it takes.
What is Project CPR all about?
With December here, I found myself thinking about all the projects I’ve worked on this year. I thought about the ones I finished, the ones I haven’t… and the ones that I almost got done, but aren’t quite there yet.
And then I realized: I’ve got a lot of projects that are close to being done! For a lot of them, all I would need is an hour and I’d be finished! But for whatever reason, I just never gave it that final *push* to get done.
Project CPR is all about those projects that are almost there – the ones that only need an hour to complete. Think of this as your free pass to focus on yourself and as a way of getting one more project done, before the year ends (and the holidays arrive). All you need is an hour!
How to share your awesome & completed projects:
- Share your finished project on Twitter (#projectCPR) and/or the project’s Flickr group!
- Write a blog post about your project
- Post all of your links below so we can see your wonderful, completed projects.
For those of you who have happened upon this page but didn’t participate, these were the “rules”:
- Pick a project that only needs an hour (or less) of work to complete.
- Finish your project any time on Saturday (12/8) or Sunday (12/9).
- Take a photo before and after!
Easy right?! Hope you’re able to join in next year. But I also hope this inspires you to work on some of your old projects and revel in their glorious finished-ness. :)